Sunday 11 May 2014

FOUREYES ON THIS WEEK #8

ALEX - Happy Mother's Day all you mothers out there! My mum is not a big fan of days that make you celebrate certain things but Mother's Day is one that my sister and I always make sure we celebrate with her because she more than deserves the recognition to have put up with the two of us for so long. This morning we checked out Villa Maria Vineyard (close to Auckland airport) and it was good.

P.S. If you are ever stuck for a gift for your mum, Country Road always seems to be a hit.


  
CHIN - I found these Raf Simons for Adidas sneakers on the internet and am pretty sure they will make me walk faster. Available here.



Image taken from SSENSE

  
DANNY - The Caker aka Jordan Rondel officially opens her new space tomorrow and we popped along to the launch event on Friday to sample some of her most excellent baked goodness. The space on K Rd will serve both as kitchen and be open by appointment for private parties/high teas etc.


  
MINO - Stores dedicated to luxury brands in Auckland are few and far between so when Coach opened on Queen Street last year, it was a welcome addition to a street that is not usually high on my list of destinations. We had the pleasure of being invited to the store again this week to take a look at the new collection. I quite liked this clutch in this beautiful soft pink. Mmmm, decisions!

P.S. I miss you mum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home