Tuesday 20 March 2012

FOUREYES ON DELHI


I can't say that Delhi was high on my list of places to go but when work took me there for a few days in Feb, I was excited for the experience. Not much of a fashion destination but eye-opening all the same! Check out my photos below.

The Good :
  • The beautiful cool weather in Feb (a fact I was ignorant about before checking the weather forecast before I left)
  • The convenience of rickshaws that will take you anywhere and everywhere!
  • The best curries I have ever had! (makes sense really...)
  • The low prices!

The Bad :
  • Traffic like I had never imagined
  • The honking that went with that said traffic
  • Not making it to the Taj Mahal due to full trains! (note to self : plan in advance!)

The Must-Sees :
  • The Red Fort
  • A restaurant called Punjabi by Nature (photos below). Amazing!
  • Jama Masjid
  • Humayun's Tomb
  • Chandni Chowk Market


By Alex





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home