Tuesday 29 January 2013

MARMALADE HATS - PART TWO


Late last year we were delighted to be involved in one of our most exciting projects to date. We were approached my milliner, Myra Lloyd, of Marmalade Hats, who has a real passion and talent for her art. After meeting with her, she very generously offered to create a bespoke hat for us. We were involved along the way as we met up with Myra to discuss designs, take measurements and play with different styles (check out more on that here). We pretty soon discovered that hats are something you can never have enough of, so one hat turned into several. Each. We're pretty excited to finally have the results in our hands. Here's what Myra and us came up with.











12 comments:

  1. These look absolutely amazing! I would love to have a hat made as I never seem to find one that suits me in stores. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joyce. Make sure you check out Marmalade Hats to see Myra's other work.

      Delete
  2. So cool! I like all of them!! SN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. My favourite is the cap with flap that Danny is wearing. That hat of reminds me of a mullet. You could go tats, leather pants, chains and mullet hat for some westie style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I looking at a blog post or a freakin' editorial in a magazine?

    Guys? You all werk this like it ain't no thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super super! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool! Agreed the photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look great! This editorial makes me want a hat now.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home