Sunday 24 July 2011

LUBA - BARCELONA

Luba was just about to jump onto the back of a motorcycle when I spotted her in one of Barcelona's small alleyways. I actually ran to her because I didn't want to miss my chance to snap her great style. She told me she got her dress from a small store called pinUPple in Moscow but to my disappointment couldn't remember where she got her awesome shoes from. Love everything about this look including this super cool hairstyle! UPDATE : Luba has since told us that the dress and shoes are from KTZ and sunglasses from Walter Van Beirendonck

5 comments:

  1. The small stole called "pinUPple", dress&shoes by KTZ London, sunglasses Walter VanBeirendock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Thanks Luba!, I will update the post details. I hope you liked how the pictures turned out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!) i'll waiting updates)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. so now, everybody joins http://www.facebook.com/pinUPple and goes straight to http://www.pinupple.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot style, look out auckland

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home